This is a bugfix release for gnunet 0.17.2. In addition to the fixed in the source, the documentation websites including the handbook have been updated and consolidated: https://docs.gnunet.org.
Notably, the GNUnet project now publishes a GNS zone for its websites which can be used to test resolution on any installation. For example:
$ gnunet-gns -t ANY -u www.gnunet.org
The GPG key used to sign is: 3D11063C10F98D14BD24D1470B0998EF86F59B6A
Note that due to mirror synchronization, not all links may be functional early after the release. For direct access try http://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/gnunet/
Noteworthy changes in 0.17.3 (since 0.17.2)
- DHT: Various bugfixes in the protocol.
- TRANSPORT: Fix HTTPS tests. #7257
- Migrate from texinfo to sphinx.
- Dropped dependency on texinfo.
- Added dependency on sphinx.